Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Picvario and use the services.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Picvario as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Picvario."'s" site, which can be accessed via this URL:
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Picvario to use the Services.
We use first party and/or third party cookies on our app for various purposes such as:
- To facilitate the operation and functionality of our app;
- To improve your experience of our app and make navigating around them quicker and easier;
- To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
- To analyze how our app is used and how best we can customize it;
- To identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with it;
- To facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interests.
What type of cookies does Picvario use?
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you're visiting are called "first party cookies".
Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for our app to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are essential in order to enable you to navigate around the app and use its features. If you remove or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our app.
We use the following types of cookies in our app: Errors and Omissions Disclaimer
Picvario is not responsible for any content, code or any other imprecision.
Picvario does not provide warranties or guarantees.
In no event shall Picvario be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Picvario reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
The Picvario Service and its contents are provided "as is" and "as available" without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. Picvario is a distributor and not a publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such, Picvario exercises no editorial control over such content and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability or currency of any information, content, service or merchandise provided through or accessible via the Picvario Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Picvario specifically disclaims all warranties and representations in any content transmitted on or in connection with the Picvario Service or on sites that may appear as links on the Picvario Service, or in the products provided as a part of, or otherwise in connection with, the Picvario Service, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights. No oral advice or written information given by Picvario or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or the like will create a warranty. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, Picvario does not warrant that the Picvario Service will be uninterrupted, uncorrupted, timely, or error-free. Essential Cookies
We use essential cookies to make our app work. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable core functionality such as security, network management, your cookie preferences and accessibility. Without them you wouldn't be able to use basic services. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the Websites function. Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our app but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable or you would be required to enter your login details every time you visit the app as we would not be able to remember that you had logged in previously. Marketing Cookies
These account-based marketing cookies enable us to identify future prospects and personalize sales and marketing interactions with them. Analytics and Customization Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how our app is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our app for you.
. You can opt-out of all Google supported analytics on our Websites by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
. Social Media Cookies
These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or "like" button on our Site or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this. These cookies may also include certain code that has been placed on the platform to help track conversions from ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified users who have already taken certain action on the platform. Third Party Cookies
Some cookies that have been set on our app are not set on a first party basis by Picvario. The Websites can be embedded with content from third parties to serve advertising. These third party service providers may set their own cookies on your web browser. Third party service providers control many of the performance and functionality, advertising, marketing and analytics cookies described above. We do not control the use of these third party cookies as cookies can only be accessed by the third party that originally set them. How you can manage cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their 'settings' preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings like login information. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
- Via Email: email@example.com
- Via Phone Number: +74955179444
- Via this Link: Picvar.io
- Via this Address: Russia 125047 Moscow 3-rd Tverskaya-Yamskaya 46